Sunday, September 23, 2012

Strap On Sex With Girlfriend



Do You Take It In The Ass?

Well my girlfriend thinks it’s nifty
kinda like Lady Gaga and Alejandro
and we both agree that I like to take it
up the ass, baby!!!

I understand my feelings
and I’m not afraid to share it
my pert little pouty asshole wants it!!!

It’s nice and tight so groovy
and we both like fucking like crazy
being bottom has that touch of class!!!

Well I love my nasty strap on girlfriend
she knows how to really fuck me silly
it all started with one little question

Do you take it in the ass, honey?
'cause you're so cute and curvy
but, unless you're kind of pervy
there's just no way we’re gonna last

Do you take it in the ass?
when it comes to shootin your brains out?
do you like to play the bottom?
you’ll feel so good you’ll pass out!!!

Well, you're just an adorable str8t boy
but honey is your nice anus pliable?
that's what I really wanna know

If you really love me let me fuck you
if you're nervous, I’ll just handcuff you
my electric dildo vibrates down deep!!!

Do you take it in the ass?
'Cause I've ordered in a shipment of
Lubricant and poppers and some grass!!!

Do you take it in the ass?
I know you’re not the kinda fella
who can get off on just vanilla sex!!!

Well, honeypie it just so happens
I’ve got my day-glo strap-on ready
plus some mescaline to really feel it!!!

Are you ready? Spread ‘em, baby!!!
OOOoooooOOOooooooooooo....
Do you like it up the ass?


No comments:

Post a Comment